Master Execution, the Single Greatest Market Differentiator
What Separates the Best From the Rest?
What is the secret to being great? There are many important components to achievement — knowledge, intellect, the people you associate with, strategies and ideas. All of those matter, but none of them are the true separator between good and great.
The real difference-maker? Execution. That’s as true today as it was 100 years ago and likely will be 100 years from now. The simple idea of bringing your ideas to life, making them happen — executing them — is the simple secret to greatness.
Brian P. Moran’s in-person and virtual keynote presentation, modeled after his book, The 12 Week Year, shows your team:
- How to use knowledge and implement ideas
- How to act upon those great ideas consistently, every day
- Why it’s important to challenge the “business as usual” mentality
- Fresh insight on what it takes to achieve greatness.
A Rewarding Experience From Start to Finish
What to Expect When You Hire Brian P. Moran
- Professional and prompt communication when you inquire and book Brian for your event
- Personal service from Brian’s team prior to and after your event
- An impactful presentation that is cutting-edge, professional and delivered to your audience to achieve the goals and outcomes you expect
- Personal follow-up after the event to ensure your objectives were met and you are satisfied
- Powerful takeaways that can make a difference to your team immediately
– Jim Nichols
– Kevin Hitz
– Jeff Komen
– C. Pennella
– Carmen Lund
– National Association of Insurance Women
– Tom Killoran
– Nate Hales
– Tom Waldron
– Chuck Vandine
– CPCU Society